And then there was one…
The showing in Bellingham went well. The Pickford was a great location and the people who came out for the show last night were knowledgeable and engaged… a good time was had. Now there’s just one more showing to go and it’s going to be a great one.
Next Tuesday, March 19th, 6:00pm at the 7 Seas tap room in Gig Harbor. There’s no charge, there are exquisitely crafted ales on tap and there will be the mother of all raffles, with proceeds going to benefit the Ikkatsu Project. There is no reason why this shouldn’t be packed to the doors. We’re telling you, and if you tell a few friends, that should do it. We’d love to see you, to tip a few back as we watch the film and to have you leave with some fine raffle winnings under your arm.
“What’s in the raffle?” you ask. Well, here’s what we have so far:
– Framed and signed Todd Fischer print “Pacific Coast Lights.” (It’s the beautiful picture at the top of the page that Todd did for the Ikkatsu Project last year. Todd will be on hand as well with some of his other work too, so make sure you say hello.)
– Kokatat gear from Azimuth Expeditions: Great stuff like a Supernova paddling suit, Super Breeze paddle jacket, pogies and a few other items.
– Charts, paddling maps and other kayaking items.
– 7 Seas swag, like growlers, hoodies and shirts
– Gift pack from the Pacific Northwest Shop
– Rainshadow coffee (one of our newest sponsors)
– Books from Little Bay Press and O.A.R. Northwest
– Gift certificate from Playback Sports
– Gift certificate from Kayakers Go Coastal
… and there’s more on the way. Make plans to be there, bring a friend. Come out and show your support for the work that the Ikkatsu Project is doing and have an incredibly good time while you’re at it. See you there!